Monday, October 26, 2015

Usual Title Here!!

The message is the same; I'm grinding away, day to day, willing myself through every workout.  I look around and see how weak I am and I know there are no shortcuts.  As hard is it is to face this anemic reality, the only solution is to continue, day after day, after day, after day for at least a year.  And THAT is the mindset I'm currently stuck with.  On a long long road and I'm presently basically nowhere.

I think that by Reno in mid January, that three months of this work will show up a little bit.  That said, even then it's only the tip of the iceberg with what I need to continue to do.  It truly is a day in day out decision and today I made it.  Thanks for listening!  Bubba

Megadeth - "In My Darkest Hour" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0Ao9r2zkY

No comments:

Post a Comment