Saturday, October 24, 2015

Today Was a Good Day?

Today was the Halloween Vault at my new vault home.  Because I felt a little groin and hamstring twinge on Wednesday, I decided not to compete.  The plan was to do some take offs from two and three lefts, and hopefully not get hurt.  I did this, and got in six easy sleds with no pain.  Today was a good day.  Looking forward to Wednesday.

Since I'm starting over, I need a bit smaller pole than my start pole, so I found a little 1335 and 1340 I can use before hitting my 12'4/155.  I may need one other one too but I'll see.  The objective is a ton of good technical jumps without pressing my legs.

As I said last time, it's a given my legs will never feel good on jump days.  Just the day before yesterday I did a leg session so hard I felt weak the rest of the day.  WELL, I'm almost afraid to say this, but I was surprised by how snappy my legs felt on the runway both days.  Shocked is more like it but I'll take it.  Have a wonderful evening and thanks for your support.  Bubba

Ice Cube - "Today Was a Good Day" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment