Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jump Day - Kind Of!!

Forgot to post yesterday but it was a good arms and shoulders day.  I was concerned going in because they had a gap in a couple of their barbell sizes, but it's going to work out fine.  Didn't feel good at all in the legs so I was very concerned about jumping today. Also I had been feeling some deep hamstring soreness in my left leg even though I hadn't run.

Today was the first day at College Station.  Beautiful facility that will work out perfectly for my Wednesday and Saturday jump days.  I probably should have taken my two smaller poles as I had to work a little harder than I wanted to to use my first one from three lefts.  Of course from four it's too small.

Getting some kinks out.  I felt a hint in my right groin after a good take off and then later on, I felt my left hamstring deep on my sleds.  I shut everything down before injury.  Though I did not try a bar I felt better than I did last Wednesday.

For awhile the problem is going to be that my legs will always be beat up, and I will never feel good when I vault.  Well, until I get in good shape.  I'm good with this because it will keep me at a low level and let me work on technique.  Thanks for your support and have a great day!  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment