Saturday, October 17, 2015

Rising Up!!

As I went to the gym this morning, I was remembering that in the early stages you aren't actually strong enough to exert the force or circulation to get a pump.  This morning was arms and shoulders and BAM, I'm pumped and strength is clearly coming back fast. I owe this to the fact that I've basically trained my entire life, so I respond pretty quickly.

As a kid I used to get up at 4 AM when my dad got ready for work, and I did a workout in my little barbell set.  In high school a group of our friends would go out for a five mile run at 4 AM before the school.  I don't get it now but I'm glad that's in my genes.

I've been through all four training rotations now and am refining what I had planned to do with what I will actually do.  At this point the momentum has already started.  I've recently been dealing with some very real personal and financial struggles so this metamorphosis is needed.  All sings point up!!  Thanks for your support!  Bubba

Ozzy - "No More Tears" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CprfjfN5PRs

No comments:

Post a Comment