Sunday, October 25, 2015

It Gets Harder!!

This is one of those days where you just don't feel good. It's pouring down rain, you don't want to be in the gym, everything is a struggle, yet you make yourself continue.

I made myself believe the truth; if I don't take these actions consistently for the next year, I will simply not come close to the goals I have set for myself.  It doesn't matter what I've done before.  I'm starting over as a nobody and I"m going to embrace that.  As JJ Watt says, "Good is the enemy of great".

Today was a victory because I persevered and made myself focus on each component as if it were the key to my overall success. I hope I can muster this fortitude the next time.  I need many days like this, but I also need to win every one of them.  Have a great Sunday!  Bubba

Beck - "Loser" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

No comments:

Post a Comment