Monday, October 19, 2015

Times Like These!!

Listening to the great Foo Fighters song, "Times Like These" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhzmNRtIp8k and feeling fortunate. Grateful in every way!  Thank you for being a big part of that.

Chest and back lift today went well, as did the cardio and stretching.  As mentioned, the cardio is not for fitness as much as it's for speed endurance.  Rather than take the pounding of intervals on the track I'm substituting the Gauntlet StairMaster one day, followed by the LifeCycle the next.

I'm feeling at peace as I train. I'm getting to the gym early enough that I'm not in a rush and can therefore really focus on every detail.  I'm also showing great discipline on my extended stretching.

Today I felt strong enough to push the weights up a little bit and my bars are getting easier. All in all, a very sound start. Have a great day and thanks for your support.  Amount lifted today was 24,602 with 20 bar reps.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment