Sunday, December 27, 2015

Near the End of This Chapter!!

When I came to Texas almost three months ago, my number one priority was a break from business travel and a focus on training.  As I do my last few workouts here I can see how much progress I have made.  I haven't made the corner but at least I can see it and it feels imminent.  Pride is dangerous but it's nice to see some results.

Yesterday I felt I had a little possible issue with my left hamstring.  So far I'm not seeing anything major to confirm this.  Maybe a touch on a 90 degree angle leg stretch, on a bar but nothing in heavy leg curls.  Some calf exercises also get deep into the attachments near the hamstring, but nothing there either.  I'll hold my breath and move forward slowly.  As always thanks for your support!  Bubba

ACDC - "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuureXcbddY

No comments:

Post a Comment