Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Updates Finally!!

A lot has happened since my last post.  A company I co-founded with a physician partner, and invited several other big time executives in, has invited me to leave.  Of course I keep my equity, but I'm out of the bureaucracy and no cash flow start up that has caused me great stress.

I was being micromanaged by corporate bureaucrats in an area where I'm the only one who has ever executed my two models for physician revenue for physical therapy.  But the last straw was when I introduced a guy with 1,800 reps who wanted to sell our company's services, and my partners said no.  NOW, HE is MY partner in a new company.  All of this cost me a week of training, upped my immediate cash flow and put me greatly at ease.

All of this said, the week off finished healing my hamstring and calmed down my shoulder.  Today I went through all six of my 12'4"/3.75m poles today and cleared 11'/3.35m several times from both 3 lefts/6 steps and 4/8.  I finished only two poles away from my meet start, and the first one is the equivalent of the biggest 3.75, so I guess I'm one pole.  HUGE and needed breakthrough.  Have a great evening and bear with me.  Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment