Sunday, November 22, 2015

Moving Up?

I haven't been writing much because there hasn't been much to say, other than I'm cranking along.  Not so much writer's block as nothing new to report - I show up, grind out quality without regard to weight, take my time in stretch and cardio, etc.

All of this said, I am moving up poles, my lifts are starting to go up and I'm recovering enough that I don't feel broken down the next day.  For example, hard and heavy leg lift Thursday, hard upper and bike Friday, but felt pretty good on my Saturday sleds.

It's taken me about six weeks to get here but now I'm at the point I have a real foundation to build from.  My memory tells me that even as my lifts and intensity grows, at this point I still won't feel that zapped the next day. This is a very good sign for November 22.  
I'm far from where I'm going, but the true hard part is past me as all of my training components are good and I can finally move some decent sized poles.  I'll remember to remain cautiously aggressive.  Have a great Sunday and thanks for checking in on me!  Bubba

Rush - "Anthem" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xhHRVoDqg

No comments:

Post a Comment